Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hayfever

Ok, one of the not so great things about living in the country is my hayfever. I feel the need to blog about this because if there ever is a con list for living in the country, this would be on mine. I have never had it as bad as I have this year. I'm not sure if that has to do with the fact that they planted sunflowers in the fields around us this year or not. Last year was wheat and the year before that was corn. I don't remember the wheat fields giving me this much trouble. I'm not sure what to do about it, if anything. I've tried lots of different kinds of sinus/allergy meds, but I'm always in a fog on that stuff. Total med-head. And I'm not motivated to do a darn thing. I don't like feeling this way...it's like the day just before a cold hits you, except you just plateau with those symptoms and never get better or worse. Still, if this is the worst that happens out here, I guess I'm ok with it. Small price to pay for all the great things about country life!

No comments:

Post a Comment