Sunday, July 29, 2012

Homemade Apple

Do you ever choose fonts or paint colors by their names? Sometimes the names just sound so perfect for the outcome I envision in my mind. I once painted a room near seafoam green simply because I liked the idea of surrounding myself with a "Scottish Path"...seems silly to me. Yet, I continue to do it. This blog is no exception. I just went round and round with myself over the font for the blog title and post titles. I love the idea of using "Homemade Apple"...seems to say country to me. Thing is though that I hate the way the capital Rs look in this font. Sigh. I'm keeping it for now simply because I'm stubborn, but I may have to settle for "Dancing Script" in the end. It just doesn't sound as fitting -- even though it really has nothing to do with the content of this blog! LOL, and at the same time, Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment